Sunday 6 September 2015

Emeka Ike Fires Chris Okotie Again, You Are An Anti-Christ


Emeka Ike has called out the head of Household of God church, Pastor Chris Okotie again. In an interview with The Cable, the actor said the pastor’s response to him through his media aide shows all he said about him was nothing but the truth.
I think his (Okotie’s) comment is a clear indication that he lacked the evidence to fault my allegation. Is Pastor Okotie well-known and popular as I am? How can he say he will not dignify me with a response? His comment actually confirmed my suspicion that my wife is being manipulated either through blackmail or spiritual enchantment to say she was opting out of her marriage after 12 years.
For instance, at the last proceeding on the divorce suit, my wife said it in the open court that she was willing to abandon her four children and go out of the marriage. Which woman will say she was abandoning her four children if not under a spell? It is clear to me that Okotie is not a pastor but an anti-christ, Emeka said.

No comments:

Post a Comment