Tuesday 13 September 2016

Photographer captures women's 'orgasm faces' in intimate series exploring the moment of climax[Photos]


A photographer, Albert pocej has captured the orgasm faces that shows the intimate moment a woman reaches climax. Albert did the intimate photoshoot with 15 brave girls who stepped forward to be photographed in fields, woods and other external locations. Their expressions range from very from completely distaunted faces, with mouths wide open, to very calm looks with just slightly pursed lips.


He said the idea came to him in a dream, and he immediately set about trying to bring his project to life, although admitting finding anyone willing to actually participate was a struggle. Once he found the brave models who were prepared to step forward, he helped them relax by walking away from the camera and used lapse photography to take a picture every second, eventually getting the shots he needed. In his post he said:

 'This series was my personal challenge to capture the moment of women reaching the highest point of physical pleasure.  How did I come up with this idea? I dreamed about it. I simply woke up and I knew I just had to do it. So I tried to explore the female orgasm through a photography experiment.'He added:
 'I didn’t want this project to be a cliché, I didn’t want any acting – just the real feeling as it is.
'Every human being is different, so are their orgasms. I wasn’t trying to make it any better as it is in life.
'I wanted to make those looking at these pictures to think. And clichés don’t make people think.'




















No comments:

Post a Comment