Wednesday 26 October 2016

Married man films himself and pregnant girlfriend insulting wife[Photos]


In the video you can hear him say:
 This is my wife, I'm kissing her, she's pregnant for me, let me show you, you see her? (turns the camera to his mistress who is on the bed) she's pregnant for me, she's carrying my baby. You can see she's beautiful more than you. Maybe by January or February I'll send you the pics of my baby. (then he kissed his mistress) you see me kissing her breast,
I don't fucking give a shit, you see she's my wife, I love her more than you. She's young, she's just 28, not like you 42 years old, you are older than me don't you know? (His mistress said, this one na childs play na make you stop) .Then he continued, You cannot give me baby, you cannot give me nothing... She's carrying my baby, January she'll give birth, a bouncing baby boy. Then he said fuck you, go to hell and burn into ashes. Bitch, go to the club and meet African boys let them fuck you, I don't give a shit.. Ciao"

No comments:

Post a Comment