Sunday 23 December 2012

“I’m the only actress that has never slept with any actor” – Cossy Orjiakor




Busty actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, has come out to defend herself, after a fan recently accused her of being a whore, labelling her as the “ultimate ashi”.

Miss Orjiakor, who is popular for her posting semi-nude pictures of herself on Twitter and Instagram, borrowed a popular cliche, insisting that a book must not be judged by its cover and she is the only actress, who has not slept with a fellow actor.

Her updates on Twitter were:

“To my faithful fans don’t be deceived by d ultimate ashi saga. Am basically d only actress that have not slept with an actor… Ask around

“Sex is sweet. I can’t denied that… But how can I be ultimate ashii. When I ve not had sex for loong. Hmm don’t judge a book by its cover.

“Be true to ur self. Dream it, believe it, u will achieve it. Start today u will be amazed at what u will achieve in 5yrs, bad press kills.”

No comments:

Post a Comment