Wednesday 26 December 2012

Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria

While Singer Chris Brown was in Nigeria for his sold out concert in Lagos, he was quite impressed with the luxurious mansion he stayed and even posted photos of the house on instagram with the caption:
“This house I’m at in Nigeria is big as f**k!”
After Chris posted the photos of the mansion, many have been curious about who owns the state of the art edifice. After snooping around and asking questions, I found that the mansion located on Banana Island Ikoyi belongs to oil magnate Sayyu Dantata.
Sayyu is Africa’s Wealthiest Man Aliko Dangote's cousin. Dantata owns MRS Petroleum.


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites
    I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read articles from other
    authors and practice something from other sites.


    my site Diets That Work

    ReplyDelete