Thursday 16 April 2015

She used her friend’s teenage son as her sex toy!


Nkechi, a divorced  mother of three boys was at work when Benson, her partner rang her mobile.  “I need to talk to you urgently”, he said. “What for?” joked Nkechi, “can’t wait till we both get home?” “This is serious darling,” Benson said, “I don’t want you to hear this from any of the boys.
Last  night, when Christabel stayed over at the guest room she had sex with Chris”.  “You’ve got to be joking”, Nkechi gasped. Chris was her eldest, and only 17, and her friend from college was 42, also divorced.

Nkechi went on: “Benson explained that while both of us were asleep, Christabel had encouraged Chris and his 15-year old brother to have some beer with her. When Benson got up to use the loo, he said he heard moaning noises coming from the guest room where Christabel was supposed to be sleeping. He’d peeped to find her in bed with my son.  As soon as she saw Ben, she acted shocked and spluttered she couldn’t believe she had a 17-year-old lad in her bed!
“I was furious. Blood boiling, I punched Christabel’s number. Could the nightmare be real?  My so-called friend has had sex with my school-boy son under my roof?  How sick can you get?  When she picked up, I confronted her straight away. `You’re disgusting’, I howled. `You were supposed to be my friend and not my son’s rapist’. But she denied everything.  `We didn’t really sleep together’, she whined. `He was abit tipsy from the beer we all had in my room and I remember kissing him. We were both drunk’.  `How do you think I feel?’, I yelled at her. `A woman of your age with your tongue down my poor boy’s throat!’ `It didn’t mean anything” she said flatly. `You know I’m uncontrollable when I’ve had a drink’.
“What type of an irresponsible woman was she?  She didn’t even understand that what she did was wrong. `If that was me doing that to your son, what would you do?’ I asked her.  `I would fxxxing kill you’, she told me honestly. `Don’t you think you owe me an apology?’ But she refused. `I’m not saying sorry for something I’ve not done’, she fired back then hung up.  How I went through the rest of the day at work, I wouldn’t know.  As soon as my son came back from school, I confronted him. He felt really embarrassed and told me he was too drunk to remember what happened. I knew he was lying, but he looked so vulnerable I didn’t have the heart to make him feel worse than he already did.
“Things came to a head when one of  Chris’s friend’s mum called me. Apparently Chris had been bragging to his friends at school that he was now sleeping with a sugar mummy. This time around, Chris couldn’t deny what he’d already bragged about. I told him it wasn’t his fault he was corrupted by this shameless woman and he must tell me what really happened. He told me that, as well as having full sex, Christabel had performed a sex act on him. She even made him spilt in her mouth. As he described the explicit act, I felt myself growing angrier. That woman had used my poor son as her sex object. True my son had consented but she’d taken advantage of his naivety and curiosity about sex.  He was only 17 for God’s sake – just a little boy.
“I assured Chris that what happened wasn’t his fault. She was the adult – he was 17 and she 43, 26 years younger than her! I thought my children would be safe in the company of a mum like Christabel – I was wrong. Quickly, I spread the news of what she’d done to my son amongst our friends and my ears almost got bent with tales of her sexual escapade. That type of numpho shouldn’t be allowed into any home with a young man in it.  I’ll never forgive her. If you can’t trust another mum with your children, who can you trust?”
Why happing at work is good for you!
For the eight years he was top dog in America’s politics, President George W. Bush, the one time president of the United States of America was said to sleep for 20 minutes in the afternoon and was regularly in bed by 10 o’clock. As far as anyone knows he still sticks with this routine. He is in good company. Napoleon was alleged to have napped between battles and Winston Churchill regularly slept in the afternoon – although he would often stay up all night.  ‘Unfortunately, not all top executive and powerful men get as much sleep as they should.” Sleep expert Dr. Chris Idzikowski says: “We are all working harder and getting less sleep than we need”. So what else is new?  According to a recent survey nearly three quarters of us are getting less sleep than we did five years ago. And more than half the people questioned felt that a lack of sleep was affecting their performance at work. So, could power-napping be the answer?
It could let us get through our long days, says the expert. “Think of the brain as a factory, and sleep as the machinery that allows the factory to be productive. If you nap for around 20 to 40 minutes – you are in the first couple of sleep stages and will feel better when you wake up. You are warming up the machinery to help your brain work better. But power naps should be short, otherwise they won’t work. If you sleep for longer, you will enter deep sleep. And when you’re woken, you’ll feel irritable. That’s like stopping the machinery suddenly when it’s in full production”.
Sadly, today’s busy lifestyles are supposed to be in the way of our natural sleep patterns and we shouldn’t be ashamed to nap.  “In our urbanized society, we get up early and go to bed late”, explained the expert.  ?”We aren’t programmed to live that way. We need a certain amount of sleep so we build up `sleep debt’. Most people wait until the weekend to pay it off all at once. But by getting a small amount of sleep in the middle of the afternoon, you can rejuvenate your brain and pay off some of the sleep debt. “Siestas have long been a feature of Mediterranean culture. Shops and businesses in Greece, Italy and Spain regularly close in the long, hot afternoons. In America some large businesses have special rooms containing massage chairs, where executives can recharge, their occupants, after 20 minutes are ready for more productive inputs.
God knows best!
A man was kneeling down, praying to God. “Oh, God, thank you for giving me such a wonderful wife. Why did you make her such a good cook and housekeeper?”.  “So you could love her”” replied God.  “Thank you, dear Lord, and why did you make her so beautiful and young looking?”.  So you could love her”.
The man smiled. “And why did you make her so kind and affectionate towards me?”, So, you could love her”. “And just one more question, Lord why did you make her so stupid?”. So, she could love you”.
CULLED;vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment