Thursday 16 June 2016

Bobby Brown reveals he had sex with a midget shortly before marrying Whitney Houston


Bobby Brown has made more shocking claims about his life with the late Whitney Houston in his new memoir Every Little Step.
The singer, who was married to the pop superstar from 1992 to 2007, claims he had a sex-filled bachelor party ahead of tying the knot with the pop superstar in 1992.
'Let me say the night with the midget blew my mind. You can do things that aren’t just possible with an average-sized woman,' he revealed in his new tell all book.
Brown recounts how it was Whitney who encouraged him to have as much sex as possible before their marriage, saying she wanted the then 23-year-old to get all 'the partying and f*****g around out of my system.'

In one chapter of his memoir he recalls how his then new wife may have 'faked' a miscarriage weeks after the wedding.After being told she had lost her baby, Bobby said he arrived to find her acting as if nothing had happened, and she was back at work filming just a couple of day later.
'I never saw any evidence of her pregnancy or her miscarriage, so I started to think the entire story was a ruse created by her PR team,' he claims.
'When I confronted her about it, she was insistent. 'Bobby! Yes, I was pregnant!' she said. But I didn't believe her. To this day, I believe her pregnancy was a story that was concocted by her people to explain to the public why she would marry Bobby Brown.
Describing his late former wife as 'an incredibly sexual, sensual being,' he said she was, for him, 'just like a sexual magnet.'
'Whenever I saw her, I just wanted to touch her,' he recounted in his memoir. 'I'm also a very sexual person, so we were an explosive combination.
'When you watch footage of us together back then and you see us hanging all over each other, that was real. We probably had just finished f*****g or were about to slip away and get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment