Wednesday 25 September 2013

Apple 5S owners are now using their nipples to unlock its fingerprint scanner

First it was the paw of a cat, then it was a man's toe and now the latest body part being used to unlock Apple's iPhone 5S fingerprint scanner is a nipple.
One owner of the new iPhone 5S said: 'I'm glad Apple's scanner recognises nipples - it just goes to show how ridiculous the premise is in the first place.
'Now if anyone tries to mug me, they'll have to cut one of my nipples off if they want to use my phone, and I'm not telling them which one.'
The latest Apple handset comes with technology which means they can be accessed by placing the owner's finger on the control button.
It lets owners register up to five different prints to  unlock the phone and pay for apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment