Monday 16 September 2013

Kidnapper Confesses to Holding Victims In a Church, Sharing Ransom With Pastor

Kidnapper Confesses to Holding Victims In a Church, Sharing Ransom With Pastor
The Anambra State Police Command has arrested 38-year-old kidnap suspect, Okafor, a graduate of Mathematics from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.Okafor has been accused of kidnapping and holding his victims in a church and sharing the ransom with the Pastor of the church.
He confessed, “I am now involved totally in kidnapping where I make quick money. When I kidnapped I used to take my victims to my church in Awkuzu where the General Overseer, Pastor Nwaezeagu always collects the victims from us and at the end, we would give him his own share. We decided to join the church so that the members would not suspect us that we were keeping some victims we kidnapped inside the church. I was the one who was involved in the kidnapping of the traditional prime minister in Enugu-Ukwu and we collected N50 million from the victim before we released him and I gave Pastor Nwaezeagu his 20 per cent share on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment