Sunday 28 December 2014

Harmony Opens Up On What Makes Her Wet During Love Making

Harmony
Harmony is a budding actress and musician. She opened up in a chat where she spoke about her very private matters, like how she likes sex and what turns her on. Her words;

“Sex is nice, everybody needs it. So long as you do it with the right person and you don’t regret after doing it, sex is good for everyone. It makes your mind open, it makes your body open, you think nicely after having sex, so long you do it with the right person and at the right time. The last time I had sex was four days ago in South Africa”

Are there many women who would tell you what turns them on or make them wet?
 Hell no. But Susan Ekwe alias Harmony didn’t bat an eyelid when she threw it at us.
“ I can’t have sex with a guy that I cannot kiss. Kisses make me wet, sucking on my nipples makes me wet too” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment