Monday 4 July 2016

Actress and presenter, Chioma Idigo miraculously escapes ghastly accident (photos)


My God is faithful, He is mighty, He is gracious, He never Sleeps, He never slumbers, He never tires of answering our prayers, when we are weak, He becomes stronger. So rest in His love and cast all your cares on Him. I would have not put this up but, this is a testimony and I'll be ungrateful not tell the world what God did for me and my cousin @kaka.idigo . Everyone that witnessed this crash, did not believe we survived, talk more of standing and talking. All they kept saying is, God is not done with 2 of you yet, your destiny is strong. Keep serving your God. And to think I had just picked up my cousin from the NYSC camp. Devil is a liar.  Till now, I can't explain what happened. This happened in seconds. All I can say is Jesus literally took the Wheel. The Lord God fulfilled His promises in psalm 91 step step in our lives concerning this situation. OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL FROM THE LITTLE TO THE HUGE. I still can't find the words to say I'm grateful. I know I surly don't deserve it but He was faithful. And My #Nigerianpeople forget. You people are wonderful. These people stopped to help. They inconvenienced themselves to make sure we got back home safe. God bless them all. Bola and Ali I'm so grateful they turned up and helped. God bless you all I celebrate you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment