Wednesday 9 January 2013

Am I a Gay Guy Trapped in a Woman’s Body?



I really need your opinion on this little issue i'm suddenly faced with. I'm a 28 years old woman living in Lagos, I’m married to a very good man and our marriage has been blessed with beautiful kids.

After listening to various homosexual related matters  and conversations on different gay issues and hearing most peoples opinions  I've come to realise that most people have a problem with male homosexual intercourse cause they penetrate the anus instead of a female's virginal, the question here is what about females that indulge in anal sex?


       Are Females that indulge in anal sex committing sin? I have anal sex with my husband all the time, in fact I enjoy it better than vaginal penetration and my husband enjoys it as well.
   
 The question now is 1) is my husband gay for enjoying anal sex with his wife?
         
2) Am I committing sin by indulging in anal sex?
         
3) For the fact that I enjoy anal sex am I a gay man trapped in a woman's body?        I'm truly confused I need answers ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment