Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ex Governors Daughter Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Goes Nude!






Yesternight she posted this picture on facebook and added a long text to it
Nigerian Ladies are certainly NOT SEXY! Many are too scared to show their sexuality. Their husbands and in-laws will RIP them and call them PROSTITUTES! See why they call me names and jealous of my 48 y/o banging body! I won't even bang a Nigerian man. So many sexuality problems over there too. Impotence, Premature Ejaculation, HIV, Gonorreah, Syphillis and all. I go hang out at my pals pharmacy S...unday evenings and being a retired US licensed Pharmacist of 28 years myself, all I see are MEN coming in asking for STAT doses of Flagyl and every possible Cephalosporin.

#SMH on the STD's here in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment