Monday 29 April 2013

[Photos] Gabrielle Union tells People mag ‘I stay younger by dating younger’. Is that True?

Gabrielle Union 2

40 year old actress Gabrielle Union was featured in People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful Women in the World issue and when asked how she manage to stay and look young? She did not hesitate by saying
“I started drinking a gallon of water a day in my mid-thirties. It changed everything from weight maintenance, to hair, skin, nails and digestion. Plus, I stay younger by dating younger. Dip into the kiddie pool, ladies! It worked for me!

The Hollywood actress is currently dating NBA star, Dwayne Wade, who is 9 years younger than her.
Well! It’s said women mature faster than men do but this testimony is quite interesting. In some part of the world, women look out for older men to take care of their daily needs and wants. In other part of the same world, women are going for younger men to keep them young, sexy, beautiful and I suppose fit.
I guess it’s very difficult to understand the world now. Men, it is therefore important to understand which side of the world you intend to establish yourself.
I have made my choice, what’s yours?
Gabrielle Union 1

No comments:

Post a Comment