Tuesday 21 May 2013

Pastor Anselm Madubuko To Remarry

pastor_anselm_madubuko
Less than a year after his wife died, the General Overseer of Revival Assembly Ministries International, Apostle Anselm Madubuko, has said he would ‘definitely’ remarry.
pastor_anselm_madubukoConnie, Madubuko’s wife of 28 years, died on on 6 July, 2012, and there have been speculations that the clergyman had remarried or was planning to wed just two months after the passing of his wife and mother of their three children
.
But the clergyman in an interview with a daily Nigerian newspaper denied the rumours, saying “the press got me married many months ago”.
“I saw it in the papers that I was getting married. I’m still on,” he told The Guardian newspaper.
He added: “There was nothing like that. I just saw in the papers that Apostle is set to remarry. That was about two months after my wife died and all the blogs carried it. Definitely, I will remarry, but the story making the rounds is not true.”
He said his children (a boy and two girls), are doing well.
“My kids are not perfect, but they love God and thank God for them,” he said.
Madubuko also talked about pastors buying private jets and dwelt on other national issues in the interview.
He said he is not in need of a private jet and if given one, he would sell it.
“If you give me a private jet, I will sell it. Maybe, those pastors that have them are in need of them, but if you give me one, I will sell it; that’s the truth. It’s not my priority,” Madubuko said.

No comments:

Post a Comment