Monday 27 May 2013

White Men Are Better Lovers- Fast Rising Actress Cynthia Agholor

 

What’s your idea of sex generally. How often should it be done?
I think sex is good when someone is married. You know, you do it without fear of committing a sin or committing adultery. Sex is something every married couple should do probably everyday. I don’t know, probably every time they are moved to do it.
Sex has the real pleasure when you are doing it without any form of fear. I’m not saying unmarried people should not engage in sex because there is nothing I will say that will make them stop but somebody like me, every time I do it, I always feel bad that I’m sinning against God. Even before sex I feel frigid because there is always that looming fear that I’m not doing what is right. That is for me, I don’t know about any other person. If I’m married to the man then I will feel very free and enjoy it very well.
You once dated a White guy and there was an interview where you said you regretted dating a White guy…
(Cuts in) that was years ago. Did I ever say I regretted dating the guy? That was a long time ago and now that I am more matured, I will say White guys are better. For one, they wouldn’t break your heart unnecessarily. If you want me to compare I will say White guys are better lovers because of their truthfulness.
What if we look at the difference between the two in bed. Which would you say is better?
(Laughing) oh, what a question! Well, it depends on how you go about it. A man is a man. I am not saying that Black men are not blessed naturally more than the whites. They seem to be more endowed but then it still depends on how you go about it. You can get whatever you want from the white man depending on how you go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment