Friday 16 May 2014

Dan Foster Resigns From Inspiration FM?

Dan-Foster
Famous Nigerian-based, US-born radio presenter Dan Foster has revealed that he is considering quitting his job at Inspiration FM, following rumours of his exit.
Reliable sources say that Dan Foster, who joined the Victoria Island station in 2009, has turned in his resignation and left the station; he also has not been on air this week.
‘He has resigned’, an OAP at Inspiration, who’d rather not be named in this report said.
But Foster who’s grown such a huge fan base in Nigeria says he hasn’t left but been contemplating his exit for a while as he wants to take up other projects.
Speaking exclusively in a telephone conversation, he explained ‘I’m thinking of leaving but I’ll still be consulting for them. I’m currently negotiating with management’, Foster told a reporter over the phone.
Foster says the one thing he still wants to handle is the very popular ‘Praise Jam’ Sunday show which he says he’s grown very fond of.
‘It’s more like a ministry for me. It’s touched so many lives, I want to continue it there, even if that’s the only thing I get to do. I started the show back at Cool FM and did it for free. I was only paid to work on weekdays there’.
The former Cool FM OAP says he’s starting his ‘Dan Foster Academy’ pretty soon. ‘I’ll be teaching broadcasting there’, he added.
Inspiration FM’s management couldn’t be reached for comments.
Over a year ago, the radio station owned by disgraced former MD of defunct Intercontinental Bank, Erastus Akingbola lost a number of workers including top radio presenters like Charles ‘Chaz B’ Bruce, Shola Thompson, Ada ‘Folustorm’ Ogunkeye and Shayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment