Tuesday 20 May 2014

There Is No Big Deal In Directors Sleeping With Actresses – Aniedi Noba

Aniedi-Noba
Nollywood director, Aniedi Noba isn’t a name that would cause a stir because it is a face that works behind the cameras. But the man, like most directors are the ones who pull the strings and oftentimes dictate the tunes to which the actors must dance. For Aniedi, he doesn’t believe the sexual harassment issue is a big deal. To him, it is a question of two adults, meeting up and making up their minds to make out.
“If a director is a man and the actress is a woman and they find themselves attracted to each other, they’re permitted to do anything because they are adults. Where it becomes bad is when one person puts a gun on the other person’s head and make unhealthy demands through some blackmail.
Sexual issues are not things you can really predict because they are human related. Anybody can sleep with anybody anywhere in the world as far as it’s an agreeable venture. So if I’m a director and I see an actress and I say I want to sleep with you and the actress agrees I don’t see anything wrong with that.
Where it becomes bad is when I say I will not give you a job until I sleep with you. Now, we over-flog this issue of directors sleeping with actresses. A man will meet a woman anywhere, any day and they will sleep with each other. Let anybody sleep with anybody they want, life goes on. Let’s just do the work” he asserted.

www.vanguardngr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment