Monday 19 May 2014

Sunny Kuku Weds ex-beauty queen Susan Hart And Talks about their love


Ex-beauty queen Susan Hart (MBGN 1994) quietly wed Olorogun Sunny Kuku, the renowned medical director who co-owns the popular Eko Hospital, many years back. Speaking recently about their relationship, the Ijebu high chief said marrying Susan is the best thing that happened to him
"I don't wont to tell you  how I met my beautiful wife but I can tell you that she is my friend. She is the best thing to have happened to me. As far as I am concerned, our meeting is divine. I don't have to think about what to wear again. She does all the designs which comes out nice just the way I want it."
Opening up, Susan said her much older husband makes her really happy
"Where I come from in Port-Harcourt, husbands are treated as kings. It's the woman that makes it work and this is why it's so hard for people to know how long we have been married. I accord him a lot of respect so he won't see himself missing anything when he gets outside. It's the woman who makes the marriage work. We have been married for a couple of years now and I am still enjoying it like yesterday and he makes me really happy. I have a son for him"

No comments:

Post a Comment