Sunday 16 August 2015

Shekau Is Back! Says He Is Still In Charge Calls Out Chad President, Idriss Deby


Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Nigeria's Boko Haram sect is now denying beingn killed or ousted as chief of the jihadist terrorist group in a new audio recording released on Sunday.

In the eight-minute Hausa recording, Shekau denies claims by president of Chad, Idriss Deby who claimed that Shekau had been replaced as Shekau proceeds to call the president a "hypocrite" and a "tyrant".
It is indeed all over the global media of infidels that I am dead or that I am sick and incapacitated and have lost influence in the affairs of religion. It should be understood that this is false. This is indeed a lie. If it were true, my voice wouldn't have been heard, now that I am speaking.
Gratitude be to Allah and with his help, I have not disappeared. I am still alive and I am not dead. And I will not die until my time appointed by Allah is up
The SITE Intelligence Group verified the authenticity of the message, and an AFP correspondent with extensive experience of reporting Boko Haram said it exactly resembled Shekau's voice in previous recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment