Friday 20 November 2015

Popular CCC Prophet, C.O Mohammed aka Arsenal clears the air on his wedding


Prophet C.O Mohammed said First, Elizabeth is not in her early twenties, she is actually a 35 year old mum of three. They have been together for many years and their first daughter, Sarah is 12 they only just decided to make their wedding official by going to court and having a church wedding.
He further referred to an interview they had with CityPeople Magazine about three weeks
ago where they told their love story,Read more after the cut...

Firstly I will like to ask how you got the name Arsenal?
Glory be to God, the name Arsenal came out of the name Sarah, my first daughters name. There was this Egun man who came to our church many years ago, and he started calling me Baba Asarah, you know how this Egun people are when it comes to pronunciation, so later people turn it to Baba Arsenal and people started calling me Daddy Arsenal since then.

You said you were from a Muslim background before you became a prophet, how easy was it to convince your parent when you converted?
My parents don’t believe in Christianity or any thing call church, especially my father. Before my father died, he use to say something to us which I still remember all the time, he used to say if any of his children goes into Christian line, he will kill the child, but to my big suprise, when I joined the ministry, God took away my dad the year I became an Evangelist, and my mother who is still alive today was the one who pioneered my journey into Christianity, you know our mothers, my mother wanted all of her children to be great and successful in life, because of us, my mother attended different churches, from winners chapel to CAC, Celestial church, name the church she is always seeking God’s favor in our lives. If my mother hear that if you go to a particular church and just clap and something good will happen, my mother will be there?. So when the ministry started, my mother was in full support and she is still with me now, we live together in my house.

Can you tell us how you met your wife and as a man of God how did you know she was the right woman for you?
 "I told you I was called in a church called CCC Ase itura Parish lagos, that was where I met my wife, Elizabeth, before then I was in a relationship before I left Nigeria and when the journey was about to start, the woman left, I waited for seven years after she left before I met my wife, I met her in year 2000, she was a choir at the church and I never for once knew she was going to be my wife?, although I was one of her advisers, I do advice her on how to go about certain things in church and things to do to see a good man as her husband.
During that period, there is one Woli Okiki, he was my boss’s friend, when he came to our church he started calling my wife Tomoni, we never understand Tomoni, but one day I had a dream and I saw this lady in my dream, I didn’t understand the dream so I went to tell my pastor, and he interpreted the dream and said it is probably the lady God was talking about when I came to the church after my first woman left me, I started crying asking God why, so I started going to prophets for prayers, during those period a lot of prophecy came in, that the dream was talking to me and the lady is my wife.
One day one of my spiritual mothers came, and she never knew anything, she was the one who sealed the message, she use to call me baba Habeeb and she siad to me God brought that woman for me to marry, I kept on praying, later my wife had her own dream and told me the dream as her menthor, I didn’t inteprepte the message to her, I took her to another prophet, Alabede and he sat her down and told her the whole story, the one that she can never forget in her life and that was how the relationship, started. During our courtship I never touched her or got intimate with her, until the third year.

Why they decided to get married after having three kids and livig together for years
I am not just a Minister of God, I am also a marriage counsellor, there is a yoruba adage that says, who ever wants to cloth someone, we must check his own cloths too, if I want to counsel ?about marriage, if that person is someone like me, because I don’t believe in what people say, I believe in practice and practical, if you want to councel me on something, I will first observe your own way, when I went to the registry in Ikoyi, our councellor didn’t know what I was observing, I want to see if she is married, and not just married, he must be a man of one wife. People don’t believe we celestial do have our weddings, that was why on the day of my registry, I went there with my full regalia, I wanted to prove to the world that, we celestians we are in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment