Sunday 29 November 2015

Fears for Sinead O'Connor's life after she posted 'suicide note' on Facebook


Troubled veteran musician Sinead O'Connor sparked fears for her health after writing a suicide note on Facebook claiming she had taken an overdose.
The singer, best known for her 1990 hit 'Nothing Compares 2 U',  has been found in Ireland and is being given medical assistance.The mother-of-four, who underwent a hysterectomy in August wrote on her Facebook message :
'There is only so much any woman can be expected to bear.''I have taken an overdose. There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I'm at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name.'If I wasn't posting this, my kids and family wouldn't even find out. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they'd never have known. 'I'm such a rotten horrible mother and person, that I've been alone. Howling crying for weeks
Before that,she shared a post on her frustrations with music She wrote
: 'I need a new home. And a new job. A new life ... Music is over for me. Music did this. It rendered me invisible. Murdered my soul. I'm never going back to music.' '[I have] lost everything, my job, my home, my sons, my womb, my eldest kids, my identity. I cannot eat Christmas dinner with these people ever again. [I have been] pushed into a corner that somehow hasn't killed me yet. I have no family. No home. No job.'

No comments:

Post a Comment