Sunday 28 February 2016

Madonna fired her personal trainer for sleeping with her ex-boyfriend[Photos]


Madonna decided to call out her former personal trainer for sleeping with her ex-boyfriend. She told fans during her  "Rebel Heart Tour" in the Philippines about  her stunning trainer who slept with her boyfriend at the time.According to Celeb Buzz, she said

“I just wanted to share this little story with you, Once I had a Filipino trainer, this beautiful, beautiful girl. She was gorgeous and very talented as a trainer,” “But… she f----- my boyfriend,” “I fired her. I just wanted to share that with you,”
 The trainer appears to be Nicole Winhoffer, who worked with the pop star for five years.Besides publicly calling her out, the legendary singer had the perfect response at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment