Tuesday 29 November 2016

Actor Herve Villechaize Slept With 35 Women During Filming...Roger Moore Reveals


As the world's most celebrated spy, 007's success with women is second only to his ability to foil villains' dastardly plots.
But while Ian Flemming's creation was a notorious lothario, Roger Moore has revealed that Bond bad-guy actor Herve Villechaize was the real womaniser off-screen.
Moore said that Villechaize, who played diminutive henchman Nick Nack in The Man with the Golden Gun, was a 'sex maniac' with an 'unnatural' lust for women
.
Speaking at the Southbank Centre, the veteran 007 actor claimed that while they were filming in the Far East, Villechaize - who was 3ft 11ins tall - slept with 35 women, many of them prostitutes.
Moore, 89, recalled: 'He was a very small man and he used to touch me and I used to say, 'Don't touch me. You are diseased'.

'I wasn't being cruel about his size, it was just that he was a sex maniac. He had a lust for ladies, unnatural.
'When we were in Hong Kong he would find girls in girly clubs and go with a flashlight, 'You, you, not you'.'
Moore said that when the cast and crew were leaving Bangkok he asked Villechaize how many women he had slept since they had arrived in the Far East.
He said: 'He told me 35. I told him that did not count as he paid for them, but he said, 'Sometimes when I pay they refuse'.
'Poor man. He never stayed above the first floor in a hotel as he could never reach the buttons in the lift.'
Villechaize shot himself in his Hollywood back garden in the middle of the night in 1993 when he
was aged 50.
He had suffered with long running medical problems related to his height and was battling an illness related to his undersized lungs.
Despite enjoying a successful acting career which took off after appearing in the Bond film,
Villechaize's life descended into a parade of broken marriages, health problems and legal battles.
After his suicide his girlfriend of the time found a note which read: 'I love everybody. Nobody is to blame for this.'
Paris-born Villechaize was married twice and was known as a prolific womaniser.
His second marriage to Camille Hagen, a 5ft 8ins tall actress 14 years his junior, ended after 15 months with his wife complaining about the women in her husband's life, including his first wife, who still worked as his secretary.
Villechaize took pride in his success with women, and once said: 'I used to exploit my height and let them mother me until I realised I was robbing myself of my masculinity.'

No comments:

Post a Comment