Tuesday 30 July 2013

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced


Actress Chika Ike has taken to social networks to announce that her divorce has been finalised today.
The star posted a message on her social network saying, "Hi Fabs! Thank you all for your love and support over the years.... It's been an emotional journey and I want to officially announce to you guys that the court has granted me a divorce.... I am now officially divorced. Thanks."
In a recent interview, Chika opened up on why she was divorcing her husband saying, “Well, you will get to a point in your life when you have to stop lying to yourself. You have to come to terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it is something that is working, it is working and if it is not, it is not. I believe in something, I believe happiness is everything to me so I just had to take that decision,because it wasn't working and I just had to tell my self the truth.”

3 comments:

  1. All these actresses are shameless .I pity men who pick them as wives because they are hopeless.shame on all of you.Tufiakwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is glad to announce her divorce? What a shame. In some years to come, she will be sad to talk about her divorce. Now that she spends most of her time in Nicon Abuja with her latest Magas, I wish her well. Beauty fades faster than fiction so please continue to believe you will have your beauty forever. Shameless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she has good reason to divorce that man cos if not, she is bound to live a life of regrets. I wish her well but I also pity all those who aspire to marry these so-called celebrities. None like Omotola amongst these blind girls.

    ReplyDelete