Wednesday 3 July 2013

Gospel singer, Tope Alabi in Sex scandal with spiritual leader

 

Popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi has been having a messy fight with her former spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku for some weeks now. Another twist has occurred in the whole saga, Prophet Ajanaku made a shocking revelation some days back when talking with Biodun Kupoluyi of E-247, Ajanaku states confidently that Tope Alabi wanted to have sex with him.
Read excerpts from the entire interview below,
 Can you clear the air on the claim by Tope Alabi that she met you 6 years?
She actually met me 11 years ago when she came to church crying that since she married she had no child. i told her that by the grace of God when we shall be holding another anniversary she sill come and dedicate her child before God. I have pictures of the child dedication, i christened the child Deborah. There are many things concerning her and the husband that i will never tell anyone,never ever. if she had not said that she met me only six years ago, i would not have called you to show all these pictures. And if i say what God has used me to do in their lives,with proofs and medical test records in their hands,they will be ashamed of themselves.
Go on..it gets interesting.....
 But i will like you to share it with us to put records straight?
I'm wondering if she's being foolish or just stupid. I remeber when she was putting pressure on me to have sex with her. she did not hide her urge to have sexual relationship with me . At a point she could not control her urge to do that but i declined,i said never,not me. Ask these people here(In chorus, the members seated confirmed his claim).
Tope and her husband, Soji have since denied the claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment