Tuesday 26 January 2016

I’m sexually attracted to a man at work, I’m married


I don’t know what is wrong with me and I have gone very far in a relationship with a guy who works in my office. That is not even the big issue. The big issue is that I’m married and I have kids and enjoy a good relationship with my husband. I have carried on with this for a while and the relationship is good for my sex life because it kind of rejuvenated it and makes me more attractive to my husband who noticed I am looking different and being update in fashion. He has not suspected I’m having an affair but I fear he would eventually get to know if I don’t stop. My life is becoming more exciting and I have come to realise that it’s not just about sex. It’s about everything about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment