Wednesday 6 January 2016

What Should I Do? My Husband Starves Me of Sex, But I'm Beginning to Like My Husband's Colleague


Dear Friends,

I am female, 36years old, and have been married 8 years. Lately, I have felt very ignored and restless in our relationship. I have spoken to my husband countlessly but he has played deaf ears.

He buys me beautiful gifts and foots my bills, but that is where it ends. He has always been a very kind man, but he would rather watch TV and talk to his friends on phone 247 than talk with me. Sex is just once or twice in two weeks. I have no body odor at all. That's just the way he is.

Recently a man has come into my life that has rekindled feelings in me that have been dormant for a long time. I find myself thinking about him often and wish I could be with him. I feel so guilty and ashamed of these feelings, but nevertheless, they are there. I try not to think about him, but I do.

I don't know if he feels the same way about me, but sometimes he looks at me in a way that gives me a signal that he might. Nothing has been said or done between us. I don't want to tell my husband about this because this man is my husband's office colleague. Please help me out cos am drowning in this marriage.

From annoymous worried woman.

Shared by Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.
tori.ng

1 comment:

  1. Do a seven day fast and prayer against the handiwork of the devil in your marriage.

    ReplyDelete