Monday 4 January 2016

Woman Expose Photos of Girl Trying to Snatch Her Husband (Photos)


Please i will like to tell every young ladies out there to be very careful whenever u go to hotels with your fiance or husband for your honeymoon. This happened march 2015 that i had my wedding in Lagos, on our wedding night we decided to move into a 5 star hotel which is very popular along akowonjo/dopemu road in Lagos  to spend some days before going back to our base. We spent 3 days in the hotel and there was a particular receptionist who attended to me and my husband . To my surprise i found out she has been calling my husband trying to flirt with him over the phone,
which my husband told me to save his ass from the desperate receptionist that booked us for our honeymoon, i was shocked but then i  told him to curse her that she wont contact him again.


Surprisingly,  i  picked my husband phone last night to transfer the pictures we took together  while we were driving out in the morning Dec 31st  and guess what i found, the receptionist  nude pictures , posing for my husband on whatsapp. Immediately i saw the pictures, i scrolled to my hubby whatsapp but  couldnt find their chat there . Am sure he must have deleted their chat and all, but the pics were saved in gallery. Am still in shock till now cox am having a perfect marriage with my husband and i dont know how to ask him or confront him. to cut my story short , please ladies be very careful when u are planing your  wedding trips with your hubby, cox as it seems some devilish ladies are out there to lure your man into adultery which can make your life miserable and  ruin your home. may Almighty Allah protect our spouse from such desperate, cheap and devilish ladies.
lailasblog

No comments:

Post a Comment