Saturday 23 January 2016

My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home


A year ago a newly-wed young couple moved into the same compound where I stay. It was quite relieving considering i was staying there all alone and the other house had been vacant for a long while.  The couple were quite nice and as such getting along wasn’t that difficult.
The husband is a young officer in the Nigerian Army, atimes he could be away for 2-3months on missions, leaving the wife all to herself. Whenever he gets back, we get to talk a lot and hangout, Fun times were never lacking during those period.
Three months ago, I noticed a young guy that usually comes around, atimes could spend days at my neighbors’ home. The strangest part is he never shows up whenever Niyi is around. I hear loud laughter, giggles, sexual sounds (don’t want to be all explicit) whenever he comes around from my apartment.
Niyi is a very good friend of mine, the marriage is still relatively young and they are just growing in it as well. But do I just keep quiet knowing his wife is probably sleeping with another dude in their matrimonial home? Or should I just mind my business? What if he realizes and also knows I have been aware, what picture would he have about me? These are things that have been bothering me. Please I want to remain anonymous.
Ladun Liadi

No comments:

Post a Comment