Saturday 13 August 2016

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Wale Ojoniyi responds to “Sex Scandal video”

Dr. Wale Ojoniyi
Dr. Wale Ojoniyi has reacted to allegations of sexual harassment leveled against him after he was allegedly caught on video with one of his students.
The student had connived with her friends to set Ojoniyi up being that he has been pestering her for sex.
In a statement titled “Open Letter to Nigerians and the Whole World on the alleged ‘UNIOSUN lecturer in sex scandal video’,” Ojoniyi said:


1. I am Olabode Wale OJONIYI, the man in the eyes of the storm of Femi Makinde’s “UNIOSUN lecturer in sex scandal video” published in The Punch of 11th August, 2016.

2. While I have instructed my Lawyers to take appropriate legal steps on the said report in The Punch of yesterday, 11th August, 2016, I am using this medium to inform Nigerians and the whole world that I am ready for an open live television media investigation of the said allegation against me provided that:

a. The said lady in the report Ikwe Ejiro Mercy will be invited and present.

b. Dr. Amao Temitayo Ayanbisi, the woman who collected money from students to alter their grades and contracted their projects out to academic machineries will be invited and present.

i. This is the woman I spearheaded her investigation, who was found guilty by the University on the strength of the evidence I provided and was dismissed from the University.

ii. She is one of the people who gave a contract of blackmailing me to Ikwe Ejiro Mercy.

c. Professor Olukoya Ogen, Provost Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, the man who brought the purported video of me to the University to claim that I am ‘one of the people changing grades for students for sexual gratification will be invited and present’.

i. He is the one who brought two fake SSS to the University…

ii. The one who ran away and refused to honour the University Panel investigating the case when his criminal conspiracy with Dr. Amao T.A to blackmail me was discovered.

d. Professors Alebiosu O. C and Akintayo D. I both of Uniosun who threatened me to drop the case and evidences against Dr. Amao T.A before she was dismissed by the University will be invited and present.

i. They are the main two out of the four people who attempted to force and blackmail me to negotiate a settlement with Dr. Amao T.A and Professor Olukoya Ogen.

ii. They are the ones who vowed that I cannot make any academic progress again if I do not negotiate with Professor Olukoya Ogen and his group of blackmailers.

e. Femi Makinde of The Punch and his alleged Petitioners will be invited and present. I am here pleading with well­meaning Nigerians and any reputable television media organisation to quickly organise and call for this open media investigation panel on this case.

3. I sincerely look forward to this open panel. Thank you. Your sincerely, Olabode Wale OJONIYI, PhD, Fellow ’15 ACLS/AHP

Photo Credit: Facebook – Olabode Ojoniyi Wale

No comments:

Post a Comment