Saturday 26 April 2014

I Don’t Mind Dating Davido + I Never Used Whitenicious- Cynthia Morgan


Jude Okoye’s North Side Entertainment Artiste, Cynthia Morgan has spilled the beans. Something most female musicians will rather keep to themselves.  The dancehall queen in this new interview with Vanguard says, Omo Baba Olowo, Davido is her celebrity crush and if he walks up to her, they could work something out.

She also denied using Dencia’s whitenicious and said that’s the most weird story she has ever heard about herself and attributed her being light to something else. About her semi-nude pictures, she said people can always say what they like. She is an artiste and representing that cause. Find the interview after the cut. You go Cynthia, it’s always the best to speak one’s mind…

There is an allegation that you are using Dencia's Whitenicious
It’s not true .It’s one of the craziest things I have heard about myself. No, I am not using Whitenicious.
A picture surfaced online where your pictures were blended together.

In one of the pictures, you were darker and now you are lighter, what do you have to say about that?
What I will love to say about that is that  in life people grow and change with time .For example, I was born with a talent and over the years, I improved on the talent. For me, I grew up, then I was very young and I was even a tomboy and don’t even think I used cream .
I grew up and I am lighter .People don’t look the way they looked five-six years ago. If you still look like that, then you have a problem and that could mean you are not growing. It’s either you are fatter, slimmer , lighter or darker or have a pot belly. People grow.

Who is your celebrity crush?
That will be Davido, because for me he is hardworking. Over the years he has been able to prove himself that he is talented and not all about being just a rich kid and I think he is cute too.

What if he asks you out and says he loves you?
Cool, but because I have a crush on him doesn’t mean I want to have a relationship with him .But if he says :’Oh my God! I love you.’ We can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment