Tuesday 24 June 2014

I Prefer A Friend With Benefits Than A Relationship- Joselyn Dumas


Ghana’s Joselyn Dumas will say Yes I Do. Even though the television presenter and actress believes in marriage, she says being married or in a relationship  makes you committed to the person and she thinks that is too much for her.
Joselyn was on a radio programme last Friday where they discussed the topic ‘Can A Man And Woman Be Just Friends?’ and Joselyn came all out and said she prefers friends with benefits.

Here is what she said;
As friends sometimes sex could be needed to test if a relationship is possible. Then she continued;
“I think that when there is a tag in a relationship, it becomes a problem, then the expectations are quite high. But when you have a friend with benefits you see how it goes. If it goes well, and we eventually decide that we are going to take it a step further, Kudos. But once this is my boyfriend, this is my girlfriend or I’m married, there is that pressure, I don’t personally like that, so I will have a friend with benefit” she said.
Who else prefers a friend with benefit? Don't be shy, please tell us why.

No comments:

Post a Comment