Friday 13 June 2014

Man With World’s Largest Man-Hood Agrees To Donate It To Museum


Jonah Falcon received an extraordinary gift at birth, and now he wants to give back. The 45-year-old Manhattanite is recognized for having the longest man-hood ever measured in a documentary, a distinction that has made him an Internet star. He has declined many opportunities in Po*n. But now,he has an offer he can’t refuse.
The Icelandic Phallological Museum, better known as “The man-hood Museum” has offered Jonah everlasting fame, by putting his 13.5-inch s*x organ on display after his death.
“I am flattered by the invitation,” Falcon says in a letter to the museum. “I appreciate your museum’s devotion to science, and it would be an honor to have my manhood put on display, hopefully nestled between the sexual appendages of a sperm whale and a polar bear… I hope I don’t make either of those creatures jealous. May I suggest you call the exhibit, ‘Jonah and the Whale”, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment