Tuesday 4 March 2014

I Am Pregnant For My Friend’s Husband

black-woman-pregnant-belly
Dear readers,
I am a 42-year-old woman and I reside in Abuja Nigeria, after reading my confession you might insult me which is allowed but all I want is advice from you. I am single and you might wonder why at 42 I’m still single but my being single is because am waiting for the right time to take over my friends husband.
I have a friend called Aisha and we’ve been friends from childhood. She’s married with two kids. When Aisha got married I got so jealous because her husband is so rich and handsome. Aisha’s husband despite being married still hangout with other women and I’ve caught him on three different occasions in various hotels across the country.
I told my friend about it but instead of her believing me she chose to accuse me of trying to destroy her home. I got furious and made up my mind to prove to my friend that her husband is actually a cheat.
Aisha travels out of the country and I made a visit to her house late at night during one of those travels, claiming my car broke down on the road and so won’t be able to make it back home since its late her husband persuaded to drop me at my place that night but I insisted I will spend the night over . We talked and later I held him and demanded he make love to me if not I will tell his wife about all the affairs he’s been keeping. He was stunned when I noticed this I quickly pushed him on the couch and we ended up making love.
Unfortunately I got pregnant in the process which is what have been looking for. Now I’m 2months pregnant for him he promised to give me anything I want just to terminate the pregnancy but nothing on earth can equal me keeping my child to share part of his wealth so I told him sharing part of his wealth with my child is what I want.
Now with the pregnancy I can prove to my friend that her husband is a good for nothing man and a cheat too, I know she will put up a fight but I am ready to give her the fight of her life after all she shouldn’t be enjoying wealth alone. I am 42 and just can’t loose this baby am carrying for anything since menopause is around the corner.
Don’t you think I did the right thing by getting pregnant for her husband just to prove to her I was right about the allegations I made to her earlier, if I get rid of this pregnancy I might never get pregnant again am just confused on what to do since I didn’t mean to get pregnant all I wanted to do was just prove to my friend her husband is a cheat. Please advise me on what to do next.

1 comment:

  1. U r d biggest fool tht eva roamed d earth,,, y do u need to prove dt her hubby s a cheat,,,, did she beg u. U r a wicked person thts y u went all out to ruin ur friend's marriage. May u get d bitter punishment u desevr

    ReplyDelete