Tuesday 18 March 2014

Senate Presidents Wife Denies Involvement In NIS Recruitment


Wife of Senate President, David Mark has come out to blatantly deny any involvement in the NIS recruitment that recently led to the loss of lives. Speaking through her husbands' Media rep, Mrs Mark issued the following statement:
“It is very strange to me because I do not know the consultant that organized the recruitment exercise neither did I play any role in the recruitment exercise.
“I have no relationships of any sorts and in whatever form with the said consultant. This moment demands solemnity and mourning of the precious souls that were lost in the tragic incidents that occurred last Saturday. It is not a time to settle political scores and I will therefore leave those dragging my name into this painful death of our youths to their consciences and unto God.
“As a mother, I honestly sympathies with the parents of these youths as well as the nation in general over the loss of our children,”

No comments:

Post a Comment