Friday 31 October 2014

My Married Boss Wants To Sleep With Me!


Please I'm in a dilemma right now and I don't know what to do.
I started working in an organisation 3months ago and just 3weeks ago my boss started asking me out. He's married with kids and I can't do such a thing so I have refused and he has insisted and when he saw that I wasn't going to give in, he started picking on me. Disgraces me in front of the whole staff and  ‎makes me look stupid. He went as far as warning a friend of mine who is also a staff there to stay away from me with the excuse that the guy is distracting me.
For the past 1 week now it's one issue or the other and truthfully I am tired but then again I know what it took me to get this job and that is why am taking it all in while looking for another job. I really don't know what to do right now but I am frustrated. Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment