Thursday 23 October 2014

Woman Beaten Up For Affair With Sister’s Husband, Insists That She Loves Him

Woman Insists On Marrying Sister’s Husband
25-year-old lady identified, simply as Angela,she is in love with her sisters husband, and if that is not enough, her next plan is to send the woman parking notwithstanding the sister took her in as a child and practically brought her up before she started growing curves that  attracted the sisters husband
The lady said she had been living with the couple in Mushin, Lagos, since she was in primary school.
According to her, she fell in love with her sister’s husband because he is a successful businessman with a lot of money to throw around.
Let hear her as she takes over the narration:
“I stay with my sister and her husband and they pay my school fees. Trouble started when in SS2, I started dating my sister’ husband secretly. “He loves me and I have developed strong feelings for him. He told me that he made a big mistake marrying my elder sister and wanted me to become his second wife.”
Angela said the move to make her the second wife in her sister’s house did not go down well with her.
Rather, she wanted the marriage dissolved to give room for her to marry her sister’s husband.
Hear her as she continues
“I do not want to be a second wife. I started having secret discussions with my sister’s husband on the issue. But one fateful day, I did know my elder sister was listening to us and heard all we were saying. “She came in and poured hot water on me.
She beat me and bit my ears and face. I just recovered four days ago.”
Asked if what she was doing was right, Angela said that the relationship developed many years ago. The lady said that she and her sister’s husband had fallen deeply in love. The recalcitrant Angela vowed to use every means available to marry to her sister’s husband notwithstanding her present state.

No comments:

Post a Comment