Monday 26 October 2015

"Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis

Chioma Toplis
Nollywood actress, Chioma Toplis, says men 'wank' over sexy photos of her huge endowments.
She also blasted some men who she says could go extra miles to want to be with her after displaying her sexy and breasty photos on the social media.
In in interview with Daily Sun, she had this to say about posting sexually provocative pictures:
“I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like. In the UK, I am registered with agencies that do plus sized lingerie, so I have been publishing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows, someday my dreams will come true. “People should know that my husband and other family members support whatever I am doing with my body. “Whenever I am going for my shoot, my hubby is always there to supervise, so people should let me be,” Chioma stressed.
She continued: "The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside.
“If you look at my photo and it is turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still, delete yourself off my Facebook wall.” The actress alleged that some men go as far as romancing and ‘wanking’ on her pictures via the media.
According to her, “Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook. They even 'wank' (masturbate) on my pictures.”

No comments:

Post a Comment