Tuesday 27 October 2015

Nigeria Producers, Record Label Owners All Demand S3x From Me- Imelda J


Afro pop singer, Imelda Ada Okwori, popularly known as Imelda J has said music producers, record label owners all demand s3x from her. According to the singer, she has never given in to any temptation but instead walks away. Hear her;
“Several times, I have found myself in such circumstances where they demand for s3x. I always turn it off. I have been to a point of signing an agreement on a record deal and the sponsor showed up and said I must have something to do with him and when I said no, he said I was difficult to work with and walked out of the meeting. They want your talent and they also want your body. This has been the major challenge. But this is business; you cannot mix pleasure with business.”
Speaking on her Nigerian male celebrity crush, Imelda J says D'banj is her crush,
“I love Dbanj a lot. He is my celebrity crush,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment