Thursday 3 December 2015

How God pulled me out of mess and abuse - Chris Oyakhilome's ex wife Anita writes


Anita Oyakhilome, wife of Christ Embassy's Chris Oyakhilome, recently took to her blog to thank God for pulling her out of mess and making her lead a life now free from abuse.
"December is the last month of the year I start every month thankful and for this month of December I am eternally grateful. I am worthy of love, to give and receive. I have value and self-respect, no one has the ability to oppress, suppress or depress me. I am enough and complete in God. My today is better than yesterday.
I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse. No one can take the place of God; he is sovereign and reigns forever. Man is mortal and his days on earth are numbered. When the end comes, it is a glorious thing to return to our maker, to dwell in His holiness and truth. The end of the year brings a rebirth of another year.
The death of something can be the rebirth of another thing. All is not lost. Whatever happens in your life, no matter how distressing things might seem. When darkness appears endless, watch out for that tiny spark of light, when you can muster up the courage to thank God for closed doors. In the process of counting your blessings, you find joy!".

No comments:

Post a Comment