Thursday 17 December 2015

Why I Allowed Nkem Owoh To Touch My Boobs – Anita Joseph

Anita-Joseph1
Anita Joseph in an interview with Naijaonpoint has disclosed that Nkem Owoh actually touched one of her breasts in the movie Gamblers and she thinks it’s no big deal. According to the actress, a movie is supposed to be real, and when they told her the actor will have to touch it to make it real, she accepted because it is her job. On Nkem Owoh, she said: That movie was The Gamblers. In the script, they said he was supposed to touch my breasts; we have to make it real so I gave him my breast to touch and that thing blew people’s minds. That was the whole idea, he touched it for real. I do lots of stuffs like that. It doesn’t matter; it’s the kind of job I do, so it depends. It depends on what the script says; sometimes you just have to pretend to be there. Its pretense, acting is all about pretense.

No comments:

Post a Comment